created by Mark EarndenWill serve at least 6 people
- 2 x bananas
- 1 x litre of pineapple juice
- 1 heaped tbsp of Boabab powder
- 1 x large carton of natural yoghurt
- A splash of vanilla extract
- Place the ingredients in a blender and blend! Simple!
- If the smoothie is too thick then add more juice
- If the smoothie is too thin then add more yoghurt or banana
- They are called “smoothies” so make sure you blend for long enough so that there are no lumps!
Simply drink and go!
Why not try pouring over muesli or porridge as a wonderful alternative to milk? That is 3 of your five-a-day done in one meal!
For more healthy and tasty recipes from Mark plus much more for schools then please visit www.thefoodeducationcompany.com.