- 4 tablespoons New Zealand Honey Co. Beech Forest Honeydew
- 1 cup berries (blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, blackberries)
- 1 cup of plain, natural, unsweetened yoghurt
- 1 cup low fat, natural strawberry frozen yoghurt
- 1/2 cup dessert almonds, roughly chopped
- 4 teaspoon ground linseed
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Mix together the almonds, linseed and cinnamon to make the topping
- Mix together the New Zealand Honey Co. Beech Forest Honeydew and berries and let them sit for at least 10 minutes.
- In serving glasses, layer the berries, plain yogurt and frozen yogurt.
- Top each dessert with the topping mixture and serve.
Makes: 2 glasses
- 200ml Ocean Spray 100% Juice Blueberry Blend
- Juice of 1 fresh orange
- 100g fresh strawberries, hulled and halved
- 3 tbsp low fat natural yogurt
- Manuka honey, to taste
Place all the ingredients except the honey into a blender. Whiz until smooth. Add honey to taste and serve over ice.