An Urvashi Roe Better Breakfast Recipe
- Pack of ready-made puff pastry
- Rachel’s Organic or TOTAL Greek Yoghurt
- Baobab Jam
- Handful Rude Health Granola
- Handful fresh fruit of your choice
- New Zealand Honey
- Preheat the oven to 200°C
- Roll out the pastry into a square shape until it’s about as thick as a £1 coin (a few millimeters).
- Cut into four equal squares approx. 10-12cm wide
- Fold the edges over and press down to seal
- Weigh the centres down with some baking beads in cling film and bake for about 10 minutes
- Take the beads off and bake for another 10 minutes until golden brown
- When cool, spoon over a tablespoon of baobab jam and a couple of tablespoons of yogurt
- Place some chopped fruit on top and sprinkle over some granola
- Finally drizzle over some honey.