- 700g TOTAL Classic Greek Yoghurt
- 100-120g Muscavado or soft dark brown sugar
- 2 bananas
- Small handful of granola
- ½ tsp of lemon juice
- 2 fresh vanilla pods scraped
To serve – Small jam jars (or similar sized container)
- Sprinkle a little granola at the bottom of each jam jar.
- Mix the yoghurt with the seeds, scraped from the vanilla pods.
- Next thinly cover the granola with a layer of yoghurt – about a dessert spoon.
- Dice the banana and toss it with the lemon juice. This will help prevent the banana from discolouring but also adds to the flavour.
- Sprinkle the banana over the yoghurt in an even layer.
- Next add another thin layer of yoghurt. Sprinkle over a third of the sugar and cover with the remaining yoghurt.
- Cover with the rest of the sugar and put the lids on the jars (or cover with cling film).
- Leave the jars for a minimum of three hours, allowing the sugar to caramalise on top of the yoghurt.