- 80g of Mornflake quick cook Oats
- 285ml Unsweetened orange juice
- 285ml Water
- 1 Grapefruit
- Place the oats in a saucepan.
- Add the orange juice and water and stir thoroughly.
- Heat the saucepan over a high heat until the oats start to boil.
- Reduce the heat to a simmer.
- Stirring constantly, cook for a further 1-2 mins or until the oats reach a nice thick Porridge consistency.
- Pour the Porridge into bowls.
- Cut the grapefruit in half, scoop out the fruit, separate the segments and arrange on top of the Porridge for some added sunshine!
- Serve hot and enjoy.